Before the home search begins, I need to know as much as possible about the features and amenities you desire in the home you are looking for. Analyze what you need and what you would like in a home’s features and amenities.
- Age: Do you prefer historic properties, or modern ones?
- Style: Do you have a special preference for ranches, bungalows, split-levels or another style of construction?
- Bedrooms: How many? Ensuite?
- Bathrooms: Quantity? Updated?
- Kitchen: How big? Recently updated? Open concept?
- Living and Dining Areas: Traditional formal layout; or a more open, contemporary plan?
- Squarefeet: How much space?
- Ceilings: How high?
- Basement: finished, unfinished?
- Storage: Big closets, a shed, an extra-large garage?
- Parking: A garage or carport? Room for how many cars?
- Exercise/Rec room
- Security system
- In-law suite
- Wooded lot
- Patio, deck, or porch
- Laundry room
Home Wishlist Form
Please Submit Home Wishlist Request and Get the Latest Listings Straight to Your E-mail!